I am currently in an amazing birth class called Inspired Birth with Katie Wise at Yo Mama Yoga Studio.
Katie is a wonderful pre-natal yoga teacher, doula, and birth educator and often discusses the benefits of Raspberry Leaf Tea, a remedy used for centuries for fertility. After looking further into this miracle tea I have realized that its benefits aid mamas, wanna be mamas, and not yet mamas alike. With a culture full of painful periods, infertility, and a lack of education around natural birth and pregnancy, let's spread the word for natural ways to ease womanhood!
Raspberry Leaf Tea Benefits:
- Strengthens uterine wall- increases chances of implantation while decreasing risk of miscarriage.
- Helps body get rid of extra hormones that may get in the way of conception.
- Is said to help drastically with morning sickness.
- Provides vitamins A, B complex, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, and potassium to mama and baby.
- Helps with mama's leg cramps and swelling.
- Helps make contractions more effective.
- Great to re-energize and hydrate mama during labor.
- Since it strengthens uterine muscles, helps with pushing stage of labor
- Helps with vitamin rich milk supply.
- Helps with balancing hormones to lessen postpartum depression.
- Alleviates menstrual cramps and regulates menstruation.
- Helps alleviate stomach cramps and diarrhea (for men as well).