Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vacation Must Haves





Since my recent posts have been kind of intense I thought I would lighten it up with sharing some of my favorite things.  Just having returned from an amazing vacation in Maui (well technically I was working but it was a lot more vacationing than working), I decided to compile a list of my favorite summer/vacation products... hope this gets you excited for sweet summertime!


Jason Family Sunblock SPF 36

-Has that amazing Hawaiin Tropic sunscreen smell that makes me think of sunny California beaches.  Goes on great and stayed on through countless ocean and pool dips.















Alba Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen SPF 30
-perfection.  love this stuff.













Alba Un-Petroleum Plant-Powered Lip Care Tangerine SPF 18
-I don't know what goes on with my lips when I'm on vacation but I must have a weirdly protruding lower lip because it always gets horribly sunburnt! This stuff worked wonderfully and smelled and tasted yummy.




Alba Hawaiin Mango Moisturizing Conditioner
-Sunsets, sandy beaches and Mai Tais bottled up into a conditioner.












Alba Kona Coffee After Sun Lotion
-Sensing an Alba trend here?  I love this brand...safe and smells oh so good.
-I used this after sun lotion every day after my shower and smells as promised.  Definitely soothes a sunburn after laying out by the pool all day.







Aveda Be Curly
-There is really no point in fighting my crazy fro...I mean hair in the humid Hawaiin climate so I guess if you can't win 'em, join 'em.  This stuff is great for encouraging your natural wave.



and I can't forget my favorite water bottle...


The countdown till summer begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment